6 June 2010

My guest post for Pool

I was asked to write a guest post on the ABC Pool site.  It's described as "a social media space that brings together ABC professionals and audiences in an open-ended process of participation, co-creation and collaboration. It’s a place to share and talk about creative work - music, photos, videos, documentaries, interviews, animations and more."  I was intrigued, I checked it out and dived right in.  It's a great site with a lot happening.

Click here to visit.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Good morning Rhonda and congratulations! I had never heard of Pool so I will enjoy looking at it further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is Sara Drummond i live in Geelong (vic), i have only now heard your interview on ABC radio and had to look you up.
    i am looking forward to getting stuck into readind your blog and if i find the book i will buy.

    i just loved picking lettuce for dinner last night with an earwig in it and washing it out, it felt good to eat my fresh produce, but i am only starting out so i will be learnign from you.
    thank you
    i aim to be rid of my mortgage within 4 years, hope to get out of the ratrace

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont know if you got my comment but i am looking forward to getting to know you via the blog.
    i live down south in Geelong Vic

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig